Monday, September 18, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #13 - Fall Inspired Mood Board

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this new challenge is AWESOME!! I am in love with the Mood Board that Jenn Shurkus created!!




isn't that pop of pink PERFECTION!! eek!
with that in mind, here is my card:


yay!!!
I think that sky background is divine!! I'm in love with the bright colors!! all of the images (and the sentiment) are from the Love you S'more stamp set! 




I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! the circle background was created by smooshing Distress Inks onto my circle acrylic blog and then pressing onto my paper! easy, and SO fun! :)


oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D