Friday, March 16, 2018

Create a Smile Stamps March 2018 Release!

hello and happy Friday!

today we're excited to say that the Create a Smile Stamps March release is live and ready for YOU!
I've created a couple cards that uses the some of the new sets...want to see them?

my first card was inspired by the Reading Rainbow!



see? literally a reading rainbow! ha!!
I used the previously released Focal Point Stencil and some clear glitter embossing powder to add texture and interest to the background! LOVE the glitter look with the rainbow!



the book image is from the new Superpowers stamp set, and the rainbow image is from the new Swooshes stamp set!! this is totally going to be my new favorite stamp set! it's so versatile!
I colored all of the images with copics and then popped the sentiment over that starry patterned paper!


my second card uses that ADORABLE, chubby little unicorn! (also from the Superheros stamp set)



the sentiment is from the new All About You stamp set!! LOOOOOVE those phrases that can be used with ANY stamp set!! 



to add to the shine, glitter and overall unicorn-ness of this card, I used lots of of the Clear Sparkling Star Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, too!! LOVE this card!! ha!

I hope you're inspired to check out the rest of the DT's creations with the new stamps! be sure to head over to the Create a Smile Stamps store to stock up on all of these new sets!
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D