Monday, March 5, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #24 - Fun with Dies

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time it's time to get funky with dies!



eeeek!! there are SOOOOO many fun dies that Lawn Fawn offers...the sky is the limit here! I used some of the new products, along with old to make my card!



eek! i just love it!!!

that fun white border is from the Peekaboo Backdrop and I love how it frames a fun scene!! I also used the Stitched Hillside Border dies to add the fun ground to my Easter scene!



I stamped and colored all of the images from Critters in the Dog Park, Plane and Simple and Easter Party with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers then fussy cut them out!
The background was ink blended with Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold and the hills used Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover and Cracked Pistachio.

I made this card for my bestie and her family! the kiddos and pup were colored/inspired to look like her family!! I can't wait to get this in the mail!! :)

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D